Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Neppie Toodle Noodle


For all of you who don't understand that title. Neppie Toodle Noodle are all nick names for my sweet Stephie. We have many many more names for her but it would probably make her blush. Well this past weekend was Stephs 20th Birthday! Steph recently moved to Utah and that was quite a shock to all of us . You see Steph was going to live at home forever and was going to share bunk beds with her husband when she gets married. So for Steph to move and move to UTAH of all places ..... well lets just say of all of the girls Steph is the last one I would ever expect to move. I miss her so much. However she is growing up so much and can't believe she actually has gone grocery shopping all by herself. I always knew she could do it. Well back to the beginning of where this story was going. This weekend Her dad flew up to see her and take her to the BYU football game for her Birthday. I couldn't stand not seeing her too so Alyssa , her boyfriends brother Mark and I all drove up to surprise her for her b-day. We drove all Thursday night and got to Provo about 5:00 am. We stopped by a Wal-mart and got stuff to make french toast and decorate her apt., so once that was all done it was about 6:00 am and we went into her room and sang Happy Birthday to her and woke her up. She was so excited as were we. We had a great weekend hanging with her. HAPPY VERY LATE BIRTHDAY NEPPIE!!! I love you like a fat kid loves cake!

14 comments:

Stephanie Perkins said...

Mama!! I love you so bad!! I get to see you in 1 week and 3 days! You surprising me for my birthday was the best gift ever! And for all you bloggers I believe I was 10 the last time I said I would live at home forever :)

Brian and Brianna said...

Hahaha you're so silly mom that last line is cute :) I miss stepho (you forgot to add that to the nickname list) so much! I can't believe she moved either that's a HUGE step for her. I'm so proud of her can't wait to see her for Thanksgiving!

Alyssa Lee said...

hahahahahahaha a fat kid loves cake mom? good analogy!

Mia said...

Melia!! Cute bloggeroo!! I hope you keep things interesting because I will be reading this frequently!!!!

Rachel said...

thanks for the comment! i am startin to feel sore but im tryin to make myself rest as much as possible so i heal fast! your blog is soo cute! ~Rachel

☂niki. said...

haha, oh you guys and all your nick names... gotta love it!

sounds like you guys had a blast! i can't believe steph is 20 already!

i love steph's clarification to us all that she was 10 at the time she said that!

Nelson Family said...

I found your blog...way to go. Keep it up. It sounds like you had a great time in Utah!

Grandmommy Crum said...

Only a great momma would drive all night to see her baby! Stephie I hate to tell you,you will always be your mommys baby!!haha Glad you all had a great time!

Jules said...

Steph told me how much fun you guys had! I can't believe is she 20 already too :) We have fun hangin out up here on our random weekends. Your blog is so cute!

Alexa Mae said...

Hey!! Im so glad you left a comment! I didnt know you had a blog. Thank you for your sweet comment. Your blog is so cute! And i love the post for steph. i bet you are so proud of your girls, they are awesome...all thanks to you! im glad we can stay in touch!!

Michelle said...

Hi Lee family. WE stumbled onto your blog and I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW GROWN-UP YOUR FAMILY IS!!!!!!

Congratulations on raising a beautiful, successful family of girls. We hope to have the same as we raise our four girls.

Love
The Ayalas

☂niki. said...

Oh Melia,

You are so sweet. I was so touched by your uplifting words. They are so encouraging. Thank you so much. It truly means so much! Love you!

mandi said...

hello, thanks for dropping by and sending me a hello. How are you doing? I can't beliece you are going to be having a grandbaby soon.this is so exciting,she will be so beautiful,just like her mama.Your family is beautiful,and I just have a love for all girl families

Molly said...

Hey! I don't know how I found your blog, but I did! How are things going with you!? Well I hope! Can you do me a favor and ask Sommer to add me to her blog list? My email is rxygirl0015@hotmail.com, I want to get in touch with her!