Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sommers Last Doctors Appointment ! ! !

Ok Mandi this one is for you. I went with Sommer to her last doctors appointment before having this baby and we took this picture. Everyone needs one of these!! Sommer is 100% efaced (sp?) and dialated to a 2. So the Dr. got things motivated down there and hopefully little Shaynie is coming soon! However if she decides to be shy then we shall all see her sometime the 15th or the 16th as Sommer has an appointment to go to the hospital to be induced on the 15th. I'm so excited to meet you little Shay Shay! I want you to come out and play!!! I can't even imagine how much fun being a grandma is going to be. Hurry I have so many things I want to tell you!

9 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

i cant believe her due date is already here. that just happened so fast. (its alot faster when you're not the preggers one) you are going to have quite a beautiful granddaughter. how exciting for both of you!

☂niki. said...

how exciting!! som is gorgeous as always and that belly of hers is bigger than i thought!! it's so round and beautiful! i can't wait for you to be a grandma either!! fun, fun!

Grandmommy Crum said...

All I can say, you are about to enter one of the greatest phases of life!!! To see your daughter become a mother is without a doubt the most beautiful thing you will ever witness! They finally understand the love we have for them! Then you will hold that precious little baby, and know all that hard work of raising a family has just paid off!! These little grandbabies are heaven on earth, nothing better! I cant wait for you to experience all the pure joy! Call me when you get your little girlie! Love ya

Brian and Brianna said...

Aw soms looks so cute! I can't wait for little shay shay to be here so we can kiss on her and love on her like there's no tomorrow!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Aw I want Shaynie to be here already!! I can not wait to hold her!

mandi said...

I do fill honored that I was the cause of this post. sommer is beautiful and that belly is equally the same. this is so exciting. i'll be waiting for the next post of the baby

Barbie said...

It just can't be possible that you are joining the world of Grandmas. I've heard it's fantastic. You family is so beautiful. We miss you guys.

How It All Started! said...

How exciting, congrats Sommer! Keep me updated Melia!

Carlie said...

thank you again soooo much for the bike. it is absoluley perfect. he'll love it. Im going to try and give Bri the money the money this week. I really appreciate it. Im so glad you found it. I've been looking everywhere for a nice one like that for that price too. thanks a million. you're the best.