Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome Shaynie!!


I'm so very excited to announce the spectacular birth of Shaynie Hendershott!!!! She is absolutely perfect! Mom and baby are doing great! I will post pictures soon!!!! She was born Monday the 15th @ 4:57 pm. She weighed 6lbs 11oz. and is 19.5 inches long!! She has a full head of dark long hair that is getting lighter by the moment. It was so amazing to share this with Sommer and Byron. Briann and Byrons mom also were there. WOW what else can I say. Sommer did great !! I'm so proud of both Sommer and Byron. It was very tender and touching to get to be there!

5 comments:

Stephanie Perkins said...

Yay for Shay Shay!! I can't wait to meet her! But from the pictures she is thee most beautiful baby ever! She looks exactly like sommie!! I love you so bad!

☂niki. said...

i'm so excited for you guys! watching a birth is one of the most amazing experiences on this earth!! congratulations to you all! tell sommer congrats for me and send my love to her and shay shay! i saw a pic of her on alli's phone and she is just perfect!

ps. your comment on julie's blog about the pooh stash had me rolling!! you crack me up!

mandi said...

What a miracle!thats what babies are for sure. I am so excited for you and for Sommer.If you have any nursing questions, give me a ring I have had my fair share of disaters and made it through. Kiss the baby from all of us

Brian and Brianna said...

How cute is little Shay! Oh I just love her to pieces... can't wait to have my own down the road waaaaayyy down the road! :)

Gail said...

Hey, I just found your blog! Welcome and please email me your email so I can invite you to mine:).
Congrats girlfriend! I'm so happy for you! There IS nothing better than this...to become a grandma! I love it too. You will have so much fun. Can't wait to meet her and see you beaming!
(ellsworthfamily@cox.ne)