Sunday, August 16, 2009

Highschool!

1. Did you date someone from your high school?No but I did go out with Rob Lowe while I was in high school. No big deal though

2. What kind of car did you drive?A yellow Rabbit

3.Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Ha Ha no I hit the DMV building.

4. Were you a party animal? Depends on what you call a party animal

5. Were you considered a flirt? Not so much

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?I had homeroom in the choir room does that count?


7.Were you a nerd?No not really

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Ha Ha no

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Yep every year I would get suspended for going off campus.

10. Can you sing the fight song? I don't think I even knew we had one.


11. Who was your favorite teacher? My home ec. teacher. She would push me to do my best

12. Where did you sit at lunch?On the hill


13. What is your school's first name? Nordhoff


14. Did you go to Homecoming? and with who?Nope


15. Did you go to prom? Long story but no I didn't


16. If you could go back and do it all again would you? Not only no but HELL no!


17. What do you remember about graduation night? Hanging out with my best friend Laura and My Boyfriend Murray


18. Where did you go senior ditch day? I was 18 and ould write my own notes to excuse my abcenses so everyday was ditch day


19. Were you in any clubs? Nope


20. Have you gained weight since then? Ha Ha

21. Are you planning on going back for the 10 year reunion? I went for it


22. Did you have a job senior year? Nope

I tag anyone who wants do this!

3 comments:

Brian and Brianna said...

You're back!!! Oh how the blogging world has missed you! This was a cute tag loves ya!

Stephanie Perkins said...

Woot Woot!! Your back in action with the blogging world! Loves ya!

Gail said...

Glad to see your blogging again! Welcome back, I loved your high school survey:). We need to try that lunch again.